The BJMPMBAI logo was the winner in a logo design contest sponsored by the association during its early years. It was designed by FIRE CHIEF INSPECTOR RANDOLPH VALEN BIDES, husband of JAIL CHIEF INSPECTOR ANALIZA PAMA-BIDES who submitted it as her entry in the contest. The circular shape of the logo denotes fast, unobstructed and continuous service to the members.
The outstretched intertwined hands represent and depicts service to anyone in need through concerned endeavour in order to attain success through unity. The three (3) stars represent the scope of the BJMPMBAI service in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. The olive leaves represent knowledge and continuing search for innovation to keep up with the changes of the times in an effort to attain better service to its members. Its number of leaves (16) represent the regions where the Association’s members are assigned. The sun ray represent illumination, widespread coverage with purity of intention – to help and be of service.
The color gray represents the BJMP as an agency for which the Association serves, promoting primarily the welfare of its manpower. The colors red, blue, yellow and white donotes the color of the country for which the Association serves as a whole as it nurtures its citizens who answered the call to serve and promote the welfare of the inmates of the country. The number 2001 represents the year BJMPMBAI was established.
What is BJMPMBAI?
BJMPMBAI is owned by you. All profits go to you, instead of going to stockholders of banks, pre-need and insurance companies, which offer savings pension, and insurance, respectively.
Who are Qualified to Join?
- BJMP personnel in the active, inactive or retired Status.
- Personnel and employees of BJMPMBAI and BJMP-MPC.
- BJMP Non-Uniform personnel.
- Personnel and employees of companies doing business with BJMP.
- Personnel and employees of the DILG and its Bureau.
- Families and relatives of those in Nos. 1, 2, 3 & 4 within the degree of affinity or consanguinity.
What are its aims and purpose?
In general, to undertake such activities not otherwise prohibited by law that are calculated to help Members and their families in order to achieve the aims and purposes for which the BJMPMBAI has been established.
- To provide insurance, retirement, investment and loans, and savings (IRIS) benefits to Members and their families.
- To cultivate the habits of thrift, industry and savings among Members.
- To foster brotherhood and mutual assistance among Members.
Why should you join?
Your BJMPMBAI benefits along with your BJMP and other income, will make you and your family, in retirement, enjoy life as it should be.
Studies show that Filipinos who reach the age of 60:
- 75% are so poor they depend on our traditional network of families and friends for additional support.
- 15% have to work in their senior years out of necessity, and
- Only 10% are considered financially independent.
How to be a Member?
Any uniform and non-uniform personnel is automatically qualified to become a member. Those who opt not to join may state so in writing.
- Application Forms are available in all BJMPMBAI / BJMP units and offices. Reproduced forms will be accepted.
- Submit applications to the BJMPMBAI Main Office thru mail or submit a scanned copy of your accomplished form through our official email address.
10% of the monthly contribution after membership fee is deducted. The EL is used for the operational expenses of the Association (By-laws)
50% of the monthly contribution after membership fee is deducted (RR)
40% of the monthly contribution after membership fee is deducted. The amount of Group Insurance 0.10/P1,000.00 per uniformed personnel and 0.56 /1000 per non-uniformed personnel and dependents is paid to Cocolife Insurance Company, Inc.